**The group admin(s) is only person with access to this.
You can check billing status, pay bill, add or term employees, and set up ACH on this portal.
Accessing the Portal
1. From your group’s dashboard click on ‘Pay My Bill’ at the top of the screen
2. From the billing tab you can view invoices, see payment history, pay bills, and set up ACH payments.
To add group’s banking information
1. Click on the drop-down arrow next to payments at the top of the page and then select ‘Payment Methods’.
2. On this page select ‘Add ACH’ button.
3. Choose account type. Enter routing and account number.
4. Click next and submit. Account information has been saved.
To enable automatic payments
1. From the group down arrow next to payments select ‘Scheduled Payments’
2. Select ‘Make a Payment’
3. Choose date of first premium payment. You can choose between the 18th and 25th of each month. This will become the recurring monthly payment date.
5. Click on the amount (balance due)
6. Select ‘Sign up for auto pay‘ and choose ‘bank account’ for the payment method
7. Once you hit submit, the group will be set up for autopay going forward.
Removing an Employee
1. Click on the ‘Employees’ tab from the dashboard and select the employee.
2. Select ‘Cancel Employee/Dependent Benefits’ under the Available Actions
3. Choose the reason for termination
IMPORTANT REMINDER – TERMING COVERAGE CAN ONLY OCCUR ON THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH UNLESS IT’S A DEATH
4. Click next and submit to confirm cancellation 2.
Adding an Employee
1. Under the employee tab choose ‘Add Employee’ option
2. This will open a tab that will allow you to add all the employee’s information and their spouse and/or dependents information.
IMPORTANT REMINDER – ADDING COVERAGE CAN ONLY OCCUR ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH FOLLOWING UNLESS IT’S A BIRTH
3. Click next and submit to confirm
4. Go back to the employee tab and select the new hire
5. Under Available Actions select Add Benefits
6. Complete the application process by selecting the appropriate plan for employee and E-Sign for the employee
Add a dependent on an existing employee
1. Open the employee’s account and select Add Dependent under the Available Actions
2. Select the qualifying life event, input the event date, and date coverage should start.
3. Choose whether it is a dependent or spouse and complete the necessary info for the person
4. Click Next and then Submit